~~

our Vision

To become the PREMIER ONLINE EDUCATIONAL PORTAL in Malaysia.

our Mission
Provide the ultimate learning experience through FUN & INTERACTIVE methods to aid students excel in studies.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Study = BORED? - General Study Tips 1

“I have 3 exams next week. But I feel somehow too bored to study atm, i read 20 pages, think about what i read, and i notice i dont remember anything. I keep thinking about other things. I wish to know ways for boosting my reading ability. ”
Michael Lee, 20.

“I found not enough time in class for enquiries. My teacher always busy for marking or some other questions discussion that I have already understood them but others still in doubt.”
Chia Hua, 16.
Most of students now in Malaysia, found that they can’t really concentrate in study. They blame that there are many distractions around them – internet; movies; songs; even friends.
Teachers realized that they don’t have enough time for guiding everyone of their students, sometimes they may neglect the one or two of them in class, and even more!

How? How? Why? Why? Always come to their mind.

In general, there are many STUDY SKILLS.

The PQRST method



Criteria to get a great outcome from this:

1. GOOD TIME MANAGEMENT have to be in students
2. Must be a WELL STRUCTURED student
3. GREAT SELF-DISCIPLINE student


~Stayed tune with us for the NEXT tip~

No comments:

Post a Comment